Travel along Eglinton can be challenging, and your employees and visitors may be affected by construction. SmartCommute can help you navigate construction and prepare for the new Eglinton.
You are invited to attend a webinar on Wednesday March 13, 2019 from 11:30-12. We will walk you through our free quick-start guide (attached) to help you build a Construction Adaptation Plan. The plan will help your employees and visitors to and from work easily and efficiently during construction. We’ll cover:
1. Overview of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT
2. Transit trips during construction
3. Helping employees carpool together
4. Flexible work and telework options
5. How Smart Commute can help
6. Where to get more information and Q&A
Registration for the webinar is free. Register here
Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to supporting you during construction!